Friday, August 13, 2010

Blog #17 8/13/10 Down in the Valley

Dear Family and friends:
What comfort the 23rd Psalm is at this point! "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; thy rod and they staff they comfort me."
So I am abiding in the valley of nadir (lowest ebb in my white blood cell count), in more or least perfect peace. For today, I think I went even lower than that! To help me sleep last night, I was given two Abient tabs (5mg@). Holy toledo! I woke up at 8:30a.m., took a stroll around the ward, went back to sleep, sleep till noon, strecthed a little, back to sleep, etc. Didn't eat lunch until 2:30and got ready for bed (nite-nite) at 3:30p.m.! Amy and daughter Rebecca came in at 5:30 and woke me up! Be careful of that stuff!
Other than that, I feel fine, but I noted that one of my eyes has turned reddish. Hmmmmm.
Thanks again for your prayers! Glory to God in Jesus!

Dick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dick! I'm praying for you in France!! Love to you and Amy and Rebecca!! Cy

    ReplyDelete