Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog #15 8/10/10 Down in the valley!,,,for sure!

Dear Ones:
I'm been screaming at this laptop,"No! No! No! I've not said anything yet! Don't publish just the title!" But sigh, I've sent out two pretty blank posts because I pushed the wrong button twice! Must be the drugs (couldn't possibly be operator error.)
Well, I am, as it were, "enjoying ill health." According to the blood reports, I entered my "nadir" phase (bottoming out) yesterday, and my white blood cell count is .1. I guess that means that the old blood cells (red, white, and platelets) are all run out of this old corse, and the new stem cells ones should begin reproducing healthy new cells 'ere long. It's hard to imagine being in a physical condition wherein I could contract just any old disease merely by contact or inhalation, and I have no natural defense against it. Oh the wonder of God and the wonders of the science He has led us to! May His name be forever praised!
And while at this moment I feel no ill effect, some things could get uncomfortable...stomach, bowels, throat and mouth. But, thank you Jesus, I am only a little tired, but have a full set of hair, and both eyes are still blue!
This computer seems to be operational, but I have received individual notes and calls that tell me they cannot respond to this blog. Don't know where the problem lies, so just individually email me at
Again, thanks for the cards. calls,and especially the prayers
Wallowing in my nadir, but comfortably safe in His arms, I am gratefully yours,

Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment