Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog #33 11/05/2010 Indeed the Implications & Future

Dear Family and Friends:

When last I was able to go online, I titled that blog with something to do with my medical tests, the results, the implications and the future in light of all this. Since then, we've had a major blow up and disconnect with our server, which was "bundled" with our phone and t.v. We've had a divorce in that relationship and now I'm sitting at Panera's doing my blog. Consequently, I'm off line until our next choice in servers can hook us up next Friday! So, I will be even more irregular in my communication until that gets fixed.

AND in the meantime, we've had an election..so the general title of "The Results, the implications, and the future in light of those results" is indeed appropriate. I think I'll get off now and let Amy have her shot as the internet, with the promise that I'll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and your prayers!

Faithfully,

Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment